The Moroccan Henna
Raw, natural beauty… Henna is one of the most beneficial medicinal plants. It works to promote healthy, radiant skin & gets rid of skin pigmentation and impurities for a clearer, healthier look. It nourishes your skin & protects it.
Henna is a medicinal plant rich in antioxidants and antibacterial properties that will protect your skin from impurities, infections, and inflammations. It cleans and purifies the skin deeply to reveal a beautiful glow.
It is one of the most well-known botanicals on earth, yet it is also quite possibly one most widely used for its many healing properties.
By getting rid of skin pigmentation and dark spots, Henna brightens and clarifies your skin. Indulge in the age-old tradition of Moroccan Henna and keep your skin looking fresh and smooth everyday.
How is Henna an exceptional remedy for your skin?
- Has anti-aging properties: It is an astringent which works to reduce the signs of aging and wrinkles, as well as reduce scars and other blemishes, leaving you with that ever-young look.
- Cleanses your skin: Being rich in antioxidants, it soothes and reduces inflammation & cleanses your skin pores for beautiful, healthy skin.
- Banishes pigmentation & infections.
- Nourishes your skin & protects it: Being the healthy medicinal plant it is; it provides your skin with nutrients it needs to sustain a beautiful healthy glow.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells: It has a mild erosive texture that helps in scrubbing off dead skin cells, which leaves you with a silky smooth, soft skin & will banish any flakey skin cells.
Henna’s many traditional uses include being used as a coagulant for open wounds and a poultice to soothe burns and eczema.
The best medicine is often that which the earth gives to us. Henna is a hidden gem cherished through the eastern culture and slowly but steadily making its way to the west.
How to use:
Apply it all over the body by mixing it with water, rose water, OR argan oil (for a glowing result). Leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.