Used by the most beautiful & famous queen of Egypt, Cleopatra herself... Rosewater is an essential in every skincare routine that aids in cleansing the skin, purifying it, & balancing the moisture so your skin is hydrated. Wear that crown and treat yourself like a queen with Bella Rose Water.
It's easy to lose yourself in its enchanting fragrance, but the real benefit it offers to your skin is that it can be used every season, whether your skin feels dry or oily or a combination of both!
How is Bella Rose Water a magical ingredient for your skin?
- Evens out your skin tone: Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, it helps clean pores and tone your skin.
- Controls excess oil: It helps maintain your skin's PH balance & thus, keeping your skin from the over secretion of oil and sebum.
- Reduces puffiness & redness: Due to its astringent effect on the blood capillaries close to the skin surface, it helps soothe your skin and reduce under-eye puffiness & irritations such as redness.
- Hydrates your skin: It helps revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed look.
- Sets your makeup: Rosewater can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting product; it will give you a lovely radiance.
- Treats acne, eczema, & irritated skin: Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps heal skin irritations.
- Smoothens your skin texture: Everyday residue and toxins clog up your skin pores. Rosewater helps decongest them and cleans impurities for a fresh, smooth complexion.
- Defies aging: With its natural antioxidant properties, it prevents fine lines, wrinkles, & diminishes existing ones.
- Nourishes your skin: It works wonders as a natural conditioner that revitalizes hair growth.
- It is a natural mood enhancer: Nothing smells sweeter than a rose. It is also known to have calming, mood-enhancing effects.
How to use:
- Spray on your face at any time of day for hydration.
- Use as a daily skin toner after cleansing.
- Mix with your face masks.