Oily Skin Saviour
Sebum is a substance produced by your body naturally. So, if you notice your skin is oily, it's probably sebum…
Greasiness… unpleasant & hard to deal with. Unfortunately, it’s something that you can’t control. And excess amounts of sebum may result in clogged pores that will lead to spots and acne. But it all comes to an end here, with three amazing products that tackle oiliness & that greasy, shiny feel.
Prickly Pear Oil has a light texture, allowing it to deeply penetrate the skin, hydrating & nourishing it from the inside, & making it highly effective at regulating your skin sebum production (oiliness), and thus, reducing the possibility of breakouts and acne.
Keep in mind, there's a common mistake people with oily skin make, which is thinking a moisturizer can make their skin only greasier. But in truth, having dehydrated skin can lead to making the skin overcompensate and produce even more sebum than it usually would. So, keeping your skin hydrated is the right thing to do.
Ghassoul Clay Mask has been used for ages as one of the most effective ways to gently cleanse skin impurities… And cleansing your skin is such a crucial part of any skincare or beauty routine as -throughout the day- the skin collects dirt, pollutants & excess sebum, especially if you have oily skin. It also significantly helps in balancing out your skin oil levels. And that’s what makes Ghassoul so essential in this process. Plus, it benefits your skin in many other ways.
Rosewater is an astounding ingredient that is essential in skincare for the many benefits it has. It controls excess oil by helping maintain your skin's PH balance & thus, keeping your skin from the over secretion of oil and sebum. In addition to reducing puffiness, treating acne, eczema, & irritated skin, it is also a natural mood enhancer.
How to use:
- Use the clay mask twice a week (mix it with rose water and drops of prickly pear) leave it on for 7 to 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- You may use the clay mask as a scrub by mixing it with prickly pear oil or rosewater (or both) and scrub it off gently.
- Prickly pear oil is a serum to heal the skin.
- Use only 3 drops for the face and neck. It may be used daily, at day and night.
- Rosewater can be sprayed as a natural toner any time of the day to moisturize the skin and balance the PH level.
JEWEL: Prickly Pear Oil (15 ml)
HENNU: Ghassoul Clay Mask (100 g)
BELLA: Rosewater (100 mg)