For deeply cleansed and glowing skin, Henna and Savon argan oil soap work together to nourish and rejuvenate; Henna contains herbs that will nutrify your skin with vitamins, while the soap contains argan oil that will refresh and ensure a healthy glow.
Two traditional Moroccan ingredients that -when combined together- work miracles for the skin!
One of the rarest oils in the world! Argan oil is such a phenomenon in skincare & hair due to its many beneficial qualities.
There is a reason why it’s also known as “nature's liquid gold”, and that’s not just due to its color in its purest form. Women have been using argan oil for centuries because of the profound skin & hair benefits. Being rich in vitamin E, it helps you maintain healthy skin & eyes and boosts your immune system.
It boosts your skin’s elasticity, hydrates it, controls oily skin, prevents wrinkles, and more... because it contains a filter against UV rays, it helps prevent sun damage as well.
Argan oil includes vitamin E that helps fade skin spots and up its skin repair qualities, resulting in healthy glowing skin.
On the other hand, Moroccan Henna protects your skin against infections and eliminates inflammations, reduces skin pigmentation and dark spots, nourishes and protects your skin, and enhances the smoothness of your skin.
Being rich in antioxidants, Henna works to enhance the skin texture and complexion, getting rid of dark spots and cleansing the skin to give it a beautiful hue. It banishes any skin impurities & imperfections, revealing an exquisite skin texture for you to fall in love with and flaunt.
An exceptional duo to use on the days you want to expose smooth & shiny skin while maintaining an exquisite gleam!
How to use:
- Wash your face with cold water using a gentle face wash to make sure your face is clean before applying anything else to it.
- Pat your face dry (don't rub as this can irritate your skin) and leave your skin slightly damp, but not wet.
- Apply 2-3 drops of argan oil to your face and gently massage in using circular motions and make sure that you are spreading it evenly around your face.
- Leave to absorb into your skin for 5 minutes (the longer you can leave it, the better.)
As for the Henna:
Apply it all over the body by mixing it with water, rose water OR argan oil (for a glowing result). Leave it on for a few minutes before washing off.
- SAVON: Argan Oil Moroccan Soap (100 g)
- HENNA: Moroccan Body Henna (100 g)