Lemon Honey Mask
Since the ancient days, honey has proved to be a magnificent ingredient used as a natural healing remedy in many cultures. It comes as no surprise that reputation and credibility for the overall external and internal health of the body have remained steady.
Applying honey regularly to your skin & face is extremely beneficial to your skin and can go a long way in giving you healthy, younger-looking, and glowing skin. Honey is terrific for your skin, thanks to its antibacterial properties and a hefty portion of skin-saving antioxidants.
How is honey such a terrific ingredient for your skin & face?
- Deeply moisturizes your skin: Its enzymes enable it to easily seep into skin pores while conditioning it and softening it from deep within.
- Naturally cleanses pores: Its antioxidants, antiseptic, & antibacterial properties help to banish blackheads by cleaning dirt from the pores, hydrating and tightening your skin pores for a clear complexion.
- Promotes a healthy glow: Adds a touch of a natural glow to your skin.
- Gently exfoliates your skin: It helps exfoliate your face and skin by gently removing the dead skin cells, giving your face a brighter, healthier complexion.
- Heals scars & fights irritations: Being a natural moisturizer, as well as an antiseptic, makes it aid in keeping your skin soft & healthy. Additionally, it works to lessen the volume of scars left behind, while it minimizes any inflammations & helps heal the skin faster.
- Repairs damaged skin: Due to the antioxidants present in honey, it works to repair any skin damages & rejuvenates your skin.
- Has anti-aging properties & reduces fine lines and wrinkles: The natural antioxidants present in it control wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Note: lemon honey is a type of honey, and does not contain added lemon.
How to use:
- May be used as a facial cleanser: Wet face, then gently rub with honey to deeply cleanse. Rinse off, and pat dry.
- Use as a facial mask on its own or mixed with other ingredients: Leave it on for a few minutes then rinse off.
Use it for 30 minutes before bedtime, if you want to wake up with hydrated, plumped, and glowing skin.
Mix it with your hair masks and skin masks for added value to them