GHASSOUL - Moroccan Clay
An extraordinary mineral-rich clay mask, Hennu Ghassoul Moroccan helps keep your skin hydrated & protected and gives it a clear & healthy complexion.
Ghassoul forms naturally in the mountains of Morocco. It has been used for ages as a tradition to gently cleanse skin impurities. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients such as iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorous, and silicon, Ghassoul cleanses, soothes, & rejuvenates your skin.
The highly absorbent clay helps naturally cleanse your skin without dryness or flakiness. It is known to improve elasticity, tone, and reduce blemishes and blackheads.
How exactly does Hennu Ghassoul Moroccan Clay Mask give you healthy & radiant skin?
- Detoxifies your skin: It has high levels of iron exchange, making it draw out not only dirt and sebum but also toxins and wastes clogging the body.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells: It has a mild erosive texture that helps in scrubbing off dead skin cells when mixed in with water or oil, which leaves you with a silky smooth, soft skin & will banish any flakey skin cells.
- Deeply cleanses pores & purifies your skin: Hennu Ghassoul is highly efficient at deeply cleansing clogged pores; it gets rid of any impurities & toxins from deep within the pores of your skin.
- Balances out skin oil: It soaks up skin surface oil & sebum from the pores, preventing pimples and blackheads.
- Softens your skin & heals flakey skin: It brings back shine and luster to your skin making it look fresh and youthful.
- Soothes Irritations: It helps with inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis and protects your skin from future breakouts.
- Tightens Large Pores: it has natural astringent properties, and because of this, It helps tighten skin & shrink large pores; protecting it from forming & catching impurities.
The Hennu Ghassoul Moroccan Clay Mask is an amazing organic facial skin treatment that has been passed on for generations.
How to use:
As a dry mask
- Mix it with water and/or rose water.
- Apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water and moisturize.
As a scrub
- Mix it with argan oil and/or prickly pear oil/sweet almond oil.
- Leave it on for 2 minutes, then scrub gently.
- Rinse off with cold water.