Argan Oil Moroccan Soap
Made from one of the rarest oils in the world… Argan Oil. It works to nourish, rejuvenate, & protect your skin.
Containing Vitamin E, which is of the most crucial components for your skin, it works effectively in maintaining a healthy skin texture.
Also, it contains several other highly beneficial components such as phenols, carotenes, & fatty acids; it helps prevent damage to DNA from free radicals, support healthy skin, and boost your immune system. In addition to providing a natural oil barrier, keeping the skin hydrated & younger.
How is Savon Argan Oil Soap an effective ingredient for your skin?
- Prevents & reduces stretch marks: Argan Oil's skin regeneration and repair qualities help reduce inflammation and minimize stretch marks.
- Prevents & minimizes sunspots: Containing a natural filter against UV rays makes it a natural sunscreen that prevents sun damage. Plus, its skin repair qualities such as vitamin E help fade existing sunspots to reveal lovely, glowing skin.
- Controls excess skin oil production: Argan Oil regulates sebum production and keeps your skin hydrated while stopping overproduction.
- Fights acne & reduces scars: It promotes natural skin regeneration, hydration, & elasticity (without making your skin go dry that often happens when you use chemical products). Argan Oil soothes and reduces inflammation and helps control sebum production that reduces further clogged pores. As well as enhancing skin exfoliation, letting your skin breathe.
- Minimizes breakouts: Reducing sebum production helps to prevent clogged pores that lead to breakouts.
- Helps your skin absorb other products: The fact that it helps in exfoliation means that there isn't a barrier of skin cells to prevent the absorption of other products.
How to use:
- Use like regular soap. Apply by massaging on moist skin during a hot bath or shower.
- Leave it on for 5 minutes, then scrub it off gently before rinsing.
- Can be mixed with the Moroccan henna as well.